Control Techniques Commander C300 45kW 100A 380/480Vac
380-480Vac, 100A – 45KW Heavy Duty Rating
Size 7, 557 H x 270 W x 280 D
AC/AC (With Internal Choke)
Common features (Commander C300)
• Open Loop Vector or V/HZ induction Motor Control
• Enhanced Open Loop Rotor Flux Control for induction Motors
Benefits & Features
For a quick motor setup all parameters are printed on the front of the drive so you can be up and running within seconds
Fixed boost motor control set as default for easy commissioning
Enhanced control with RFC-A mode to stabilize running speed under variable load
Onboard safety with dual Safe Torque Off certified to SIL3/PLe
More control, less cost with on board PLC and built-in independent PID control
Ease of integration to external PLC or other management systems through powerful networking options
Reliability achieved with conformal coated PCBs and ingress-resistant patented airflow system
Rapid diagnostics with Diagnostics Tool app for mobile device
Fast task based commissioning and easy maintenance with Connect software
Visit www.drive-setup.com for ‘how-to’ videos, step by step guides and comprehensive technical manuals
Commander C Highlights
✓ Set just 4 parameters to get your drive started
✓ Plug-in options for advanced control
✓ Dual Safe Torque Off (STO)
✓ Equipped with the latest energy saving features
✓ Up to 180% overload for high torque applications
✓ On board PLC
✓ Straightforward installation and commissioning
✓ Easy motor pairing and performance control
✓ Robust and reliable design
For Full Details Refer to the Manufacturers Manual
Pumping, Ventilating & Compressing
- Improved energy efficiency during periods of low demand
- On board PLC & PID functionalities make advanced control easy and efficient without the need of an external controller
- Skip Frequencies allow users to easily avoid equipment resonant frequencies, reducing high vibration levels
- Supply Loss Ride Through will keep the drive up and running through most power outages
- Accurate remote speed control with fieldbus communications
- S-ramp acceleration / deceleration profiling provides smooth speed transitions minimizing machine jerk
- Overload capacity up to 180% to add stability
- Avoids early wear and tear of the equipment
Lifting, Hoisting & Winching
- Adjustable mechanical brake sequencing with torque proving function – no need for an external controller
- Embedded PLC functionality can manage local I/O reducing the need for an external controller
- Smooth motion with enhanced open loop control
- Small physical size allows the drive to be mounted easily in smaller control cabinets
- Highly reliable in harsh environments, providing long lasting service
Processing (Mixers, Kneaders, Crushers, Agitators, Centrifuges, Extruders)
- Ease of integration to external PLC or other management systems through powerful networking options
- Conformal coating for enhanced environmental protection
- Overload capacity up to 180%
- Highly stable motor control
- Options & Accessories for the Commander C300 45kW 100A 380/480Vac
Remote Keypad RTC
The keypad is remote mountable, allowing flexible mounting on the outside of a panel (meets IP54/NEMA 12). Three line plain text, multi-language LCD keypad for rapid set-up and helpful diagnostics. Battery operated real-time clock allows accurate time stamping of events, aiding diagnostics.
Remote mountable, intuitive plain text, multilingual LCD keypad for rapid set-up and superior diagnostics (using the AI-485 adaptor along with a comms lead). Rapid and secure panel fit with 1 x 32mm hole rated to IP66 (NEMA 4).
System Integration Modules – Communications for the Commander C300 45kW 100A 380/480Vac
Connects Unidrive, Commander, Digitax and the Pump Drive families to all POWERLINK networks. SI-POWERLINK serves applications ranging from simple open-loop systems through to those demanding precise motion control. The protocol is based upon standard Ethernet and provides a solution for real-time Industrial Ethernet to satisfy the requirements of industrial automation and process control.
SI-PROFIBUS interface module enables follower connectivity. It is possible to use multiple SI-PROFIBUS modules or a combination of SI-PROFIBUS and other option module types to add additional functionality such as extended I/O, gateway functionality or additional PLC features.
SI-DeviceNet enables follower connectivity. It is possible to use multiple SI-DeviceNet modules to provide additional functionality.
Commander C’s SI-CANopen interface module supports various profiles, offering optimum flexibility.
SI-Ethernet can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies.
SI-EtherCAT allows Commander C general purpose drive to connect and interface with EtherCAT networks.
SI-PROFINET allows Commander C to communicate and interface with PROFINET PLCs and networks.
Interbus interface modules.
System Integration Modules – Additional I/O
Extended I/O interface module to increase the number of I/O points on a drive. Provides additional: 4 x Digital I/O, 3 x Analog inputs (default)/Digital inputs, 1 x Analog output (default)/Digital input, 2 x Relays.
Optional Accessories for the Commander C300 45kW 100A 380/480Vac
Port adaptor for SD card parameter cloning, and an input for 24 V back-up.
Has a built-in memory for parameter cloning and an input for 24 V back-up.
Adaptor that allows the drive to communicate via RS485.
AI-485 24 V Adaptor
Adaptor with 24 V input.
The USB comms cable allows the drive to connect to a PC for use with Commander’s PC tools.