Description for Control Techniques HVAC Drive H300 2.2kW 11A 200/240Vac 3PH
200-240Vac, 11A – 2.2kW Normal Duty Rating
Size 3 (382 H x 83 W x 200 D mm)
Consultants and design engineers
- All the necessary features to meet your building HVAC project specification requirements.
- A highly reliable product and support service: Simply specify, install and forget.
Energy savings, unlocking the potential
- Fast, easy and secure installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Achieves maximum building occupant comfort.
- Optimum energy saving and value with rapid ROI.
Free 5 year warranty
- To share our confidence in the reliability of Control Techniques, our HVAC H300 drive is eligible for Control Techniques’ extended warranty, at no extra cost.
- It is a testament to our exceptional track record for reliability, giving you total peace of mind that your investment is protected and your site will continue to run uninterrupted.
- Warranty terms and conditions apply.
Features for Control Techniques HVAC Drive H300 2.2kW 11A 200/240Vac 3PH
A complete HVAC building automation solution
The HVAC Drive H300 is optimised for fan/compressor control in HVAC applications and has all the features you would expect from a dedicated HVAC drive and more:
Building Automation Systems
Seamless integration with Building Automation Systems with the following onboard communications supported:
- BACnet, conformance tested to guarantee reliable operation
- Modbus RTU communications
- Flexibility without a Building Management System with optional modules for running custom application software.
- The HVAC Drive H300 has onboard Fire mode which allows the drive to continue running uninterrupted in the event of a fire. It can allow the safe extraction of smoke while the drive’s other functions are maintained.
High Efficiency Operating Modes
- Quiet operation with Rotor Flux Control modes, high switching frequencies (up to 16 kHz).
- Intelligent 10 speed drive cooling fan with minimum noise operation.
Conformal Coated PCB
- High product reliability with conformally coated PCBs as standard.
- Among the most compact VFD in its class at every frame size, maximizing mounting flexibility.
- Built-in dual process PID loops that can operate independently or be combined to provide more complex functionality.
Energy Efficiency as Standard
- Exponential energy savings through fitting a Control Techniques Variable Frequency Drive into the application.
- HVAC Drive H300 provides high energy efficiency, up to 98% where very little energy is lost in the conversion.
- Motor control of super high efficiency sensor-less permanent magnet motors.
- Dynamic Volts/Hertz energy optimization minimises power loss under low load conditions.
Energy savings features promise a low total cost ownership:
- Sleep, Wake & VFD standby modes ensure minimal wasted energy
- Onboard power metering includes a cost per kWh function to track operating costs
- Energy savings verified with CT Energy Efficiency Calculator tool
- A temperature sensor input is available which can directly provide an analogue input without a transducer for control of fans and compressors.
Extreme Operating Conditions
- Operate in conditions from -20°C to 55°C* (40 °C as standard, above with derating).
- Extended connectivity with SI option modules (POWERLINK, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet and CANopen).
HVAC Drive H300 portable memory devices:
- A Smartcard enables simplified maintenance and commissioning without a PC, storing parameters and system upgrades.
Downloads for Control Techniques HVAC Drive H300 2.2kW 11A 200/240Vac 3PH
HVAC Drive H300 Brochure
HVAC Drive H300 Datasheet
HVAC Drive H300 User-Guide