Control Techniques SI-Applications Plus Compact Module
Compatible module allows SyPTPro Application programs to be re-compiled for Digitax HD servo drives.
SI-Apps Compact modules allow SyPTPro application programs to be recompiled and executed with Unidrive M700 to enable rapid and simple upgrade for Unidrive SP users.
Applications comprising networked Unidrive SP drives with SM-Applications using CTNet or CTSync for real-time control can be quickly replaced with Unidrive M and the SI-Apps Compact module without any compromise to system performance.
Features of SI-Apps Compact module include:
- Enhanced high speed dedicated microprocessor
- 384 kB Flash memory for user program
- 80 kB user program memory
- EIA-RS485 port offering ANSI, Modbus-RTU follower and master and Modbus-ASCII follower and master protocols
- CTNet high speed network connection offering up to 5 Mbit/s data rate
- Two 24 V digital inputs
- Two 24 V digital outputs
- Task based programming system for real-time control
- CTSync distributes a master position to multiple drives on a network. Hardware synchronization of speed, position and torque loops achieving a time base of 250 μs
The compatibility table below highlights which Control Techniques drives support this option module